Wednesday, September 16, 2009

3 Days!

So...3 days, right? Hal-le-lu-jah. : )

(There are still moments we wish we had eloped. Shhh... ;)

We have the party favors half-finished...Zach is going to finish the rest of them up Thursday when I am in class. They have turned out nicely. I'm working on them some more tonight.

I am working on bows for the ferns and gift table. We also need to design the layout of the guest table so Stephanie can set it up (THANK YOU!).

Erin is running tulle and lights down the aisle (THANK YOU!). Plenty of Zach's friends are helping set up chairs and do whatever his parents need (THANK YOU!). Everyone needs to remember to use inside voices: "Shhh!"

I can't wait to see everyone, old and new friends alike!

Hopefully we'll get out one set of thank-you notes before the wedding. Tasha is going to do my hair, either early in the morning or before the wedding (THANK YOU!). We're having lunch with our parents, immediate family, and Alan and his wife at Mike's Place at noon on Saturday.

The slideshow is coming along...very slowly. But that is to be expected. I am off Friday, so I can finish it up then. That night we're heading to The Saucer for a bachelor/bachelorette shindig thingamajig. I'm off Friday through Tuesday; it will be so nice to enjoy ourselves. I'm excited to get to Eureka Springs. : )

We still have some things to unpack and clean. Then again, we'll probably get more presents to add this weekend, so it's probably best not to get too settled in.

My brother Matt is no longer coming because his wife Brandy is still being controlling and manipulative. I know someday she will realize the ones she's hurting the most are her kids. Pray for all children...and pray for your enemies!

No comments:

Post a Comment