Wednesday, September 2, 2009

*~*fairy tale photo shoot*~*

I heard from Benton Courier yesterday, and our engagement announcement will be published in Sunday's paper. YAY!

Unfortunately I started feeling awful on my lunch break and ended up leaving work. Thankfully I only have a really bad sinus infection, but I thought it best to stay out of Irby since the swine flu is going around.

Zach is busy, busy, busy. I wish things could slow down after we are married, but, the way the semester's looking, things will only continue to pick up. We can't wait until we graduate!

I finally finished editing my bridal portraits today; I left my books in my office, so I couldn't get any work done today. :(? :)? ;) Anyway, these are my favorites:

Align Center Align Right probably my best close-up


I love my mama!


Rapunzel


looking for my Prince Charming


fairy tale photo shoot above and below


in the mushrooms


on the waterfront


I love bridges!


locked in the tower, waiting for my true love


just like Alice in blue and white


on the train


always look for a silver lining


a view from above


Momma Nay said this is my "come hither" pose. *lol*


The Old Mill


I love my bouquet!!


a break on the bench


I'm late! I'm late!

We got a package from Target today. I can't wait until Zach gets out of class so we can open it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment