Monday, August 17, 2009

It's in the mail!

Well, we registered at Target yesterday. It took a lot longer than we expected, but it was fun going down all the aisles and picking out what we wanted in our future home. We really like quality items, and we focused on kitchen items since we don't know where we will be (which means no curtains, tablecloths, etc. because we don't know how many windows we will have or if we'll have a table or not). Zach added some Legos, and I picked out some cookbooks. ;)

I got some wide blue ribbon that will work nicely for a sash if knotted and looped over in the back. (I think it will look tacky if it is tied in a bow.)

We also looked at some wedding bands at JCPenney. Zach got sized and found one he really liked that will match my band. (I just want a simple one so as not to take away from my diamond.)

Speaking of diamonds, my ring will be shipped Thursday, which means it will be here Friday, which means I can wear it on Saturday for our engagement pictures! Zach's mom loaned me her ring to use because it's similar, but is in yellow gold, instead of white. But we had decided to not do any close-ups. Now it doesn't matter!

Today we finished the invitations! There are a few here and there that we are waiting on correct addresses, but tomorrow they will be in the mail. Watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment